The Rotary Club of Boronia organises and/or participates in a number of events on a regular (typically annual) basis. These include, for example:
- “Hat Day” – Lift the Lid on Mental Illness (in support of Australian Rotary Health) – October
- Charity Golf Day (major fundraising activity) – February
- Ride for Medical Research – March
- Mad March Cycle Challenge (for Medical Research) – March
- ANZAC Day Commemoration for Schools – April
- Bunnings Barbeques (fundraising activities) – as invited throughout the year
Details will be published once dates are fixed.