Interested in Rotary? Come to a Club Meeting!
If you are interested in finding out more about the Rotary Club of Boronia and our activities, you are welcome to join us at one of our weekly meetings. Many meetings feature a guest speaker; our forward program includes:
- 9th February: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 16th February: Denise Budge, Knox Infolink – Denise will provide an overview of the work undertaken by this local community support organisation.
- 23rd February: Sally Beard, Backpacks 4 VIC Kids – we will hear from the founder of this Australian charity which provides essential material aid to displaced children.
- 2nd March: Libby Hodgson, UNICEF – we will hear about the work of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, the United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
- 9th March: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 16th March: Peter Dalwood, Rotary Club of Boronia – will provide an insight to the “Rotarian behind the badge“, sharing his personal story/background.
- 23rd March: TBA
- 30th March: TBA
The Rotary Club of Boronia meets each Tuesday evening, normally at the Knox Club, 480 Boronia Road (corner Boronia Road and Stud Road) Wantirna. Yes! We are now meeting face to face again; however, you can also join us online. Please call 0448 743 335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join us (connection details will be provided for those wishing to attend online), or to obtain further information.
Note: Some meetings are held at alternative venues and on different days. Please check before attending.