Interested in Rotary? Come to a Club Meeting!
If you are interested in finding out more about the Rotary Club of Boronia and our activities, you are welcome to join us at one of our weekly meetings. Many meetings feature a guest speaker; our forward program includes:
- 14th September: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 21st September: Forever Friends – a representative will speak about the work of Forever Friends Animal Rescue, a registered charity that rescues and rehabilitates the most vulnerable animals in our community; the abandoned, abused, elderly and sick.
- 28th September: Strategic Review – the draft Strategic Plan for the future direction of the Club will be presented.
- 5th October: Club Assembly – Committee Chairs will provide an update on recently completed and proposed activities. There will also be a presentation on the ongoing work of ROMAC (Rotary Oceania Medical Aid for Children) (TBC).
- 12th October: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 19th October: District Governor, Daryl Moran – will make his official visit to the Club.
- 26th October: Knox Council/Leisure Networks – will present a Mental Health Awareness Training program.
The Rotary Club of Boronia meets each Tuesday evening, normally at the Knox Club, 480 Boronia Road (corner Boronia Road and Stud Road) Wantirna. We are now meeting face to face again whenever we can, subject to COVID-19 related constraints; however, you can also join us online. Please call 0448 743 335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join us (connection details will be provided for those wishing to attend online), or to obtain further information.
Note: Some meetings are held at alternative venues and on different days. Please check before attending.