Interested in Rotary? Come to a Club Meeting!
If you are interested in finding out more about the Rotary Club of Boronia and our activities, you are welcome to join us at one of our weekly meetings. Many meetings feature a guest speaker; our forward program includes:
- 29th September: Club Assembly – Committee Chairs will provide updates regarding current and planned projects and activities.
- 6th October: District Governor, Alma Reynolds – will attend for her official Club visit.
- 13th October: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 20th October: Rachel Golding, Dinner on the Table – will provide an overview of the work undertaken by this organisation. Those attending are invited to wear a hat in support of Australian Rotary Health’s “Lift the Lid on Mental Illness” fundraising campaign; donations gratefully accepted.
- 27th October: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
The Rotary Club of Boronia meets each Tuesday evening, normally at the Knox Club, 480 Boronia Road (corner Boronia Road and Stud Road) Wantirna. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are currently meeting online. Please call 0448 743 335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join us (connection details will be provided).
Note: Some meetings are held at alternative venues and on different days. Please check before attending.