Interested in Rotary? Come to a Club Meeting!
If you are interested in finding out more about the Rotary Club of Boronia and our activities, you are welcome to join us at one of our weekly meetings. Many meetings feature a guest speaker; our forward program includes:
- 7th February: Anne Wicking – Will speak on Community Achievement Awards.
- 14th February: Mark Smith, Rotary Club of Boronia – will be sharing his journey in implementing the Rotary Club of Boronia sponsored “Knox Rocks” youth music project. The participants of the program will present their musical creations.
- 21st February: Lee Baker – will speak about the long-term effects of Polio.
- 28th February: Andrew Marshall, Emergency Management Coordinator at Knox City Council – will speak about emergency management in the City of Knox.
- 7th March: Rotary Club of Boronia members – attendees from our Club will present highlights from the District 9810 Conference being held in Canberra from 3rd-6th March.
- 14th March: Christine Anderson and Graeme Aspinall, Rotary Club of Ferntree Gully – will speak about the “Empowering Communities” cluster group project which is aimed at establishing and running a local Youth Club.
- 21st March: Club Committee Meetings – members will break into groups for committee meetings.
- 28th March: Club Remembrance Night in recognition of esteemed member, Eddie Post.
The Rotary Club of Boronia meets each Tuesday evening, normally at the Knox Club, 480 Boronia Road (corner Boronia Road and Stud Road) Wantirna; you can also join us online. Please call 0448 743 335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join us (connection details will be provided for those wishing to attend online), or to obtain further information.
Note: Some meetings are held at alternative venues and on different days. Please check before attending.